- SPA News
- No comments
Stornoway Port Authority has applied to Marine Scotland for a Marine Construction Licence and a Dredging and Sea Disposal Licence for the Deep Water Port project. Members of the public can make representations about the applications to Marine Scotland. The deadline for comments is Thursday 28th January 2021.
The licence applications and supporting documents (including the Environmental Impact Assessment Report) are available to download below.
Details of how to make representations about the application are set out within the public consultation notice, which is available below. The deadline for comments is Thursday 28th January 2021.
Copies of the EIA report may also be obtained from Affric Ltd. (tel. 07773 353 399) at a charge of £300 plus postage for hard copy or free for a CD. Copies of a short non-technical summary are available free of charge.
- Stornoway DWP Marine Licences consultation notice (PDF 54KB)
- Marine Construction Licence Application Signed (PDF 729KB)
- Dredge and Disposal ML Application Signed (PDF 537KB)
- BPEO Review (PDF 135KB)
- 670525 DWP PAC Report & Appendices – 181105 – ISSUE (PDF 3.6MB)
- EIAR Volume 1 SDWP Non-Technical Summary V2 (PDF 9.8MB)
- EIAR Volume 2 SDWP V2 (PDF 24MB)
- EIAR Volume 3 SDWP V2 (PDF 115MB)
- EIAR Volume 4 SDWP V2 (PDF 302MB)
- MS Dredge Form Stornoway DWP 30062020 (XLSX 150KB)
- Appendix 01 – Additional Coordinates Dredge Licence Signed (PDF 114KB)