- SPA News
- No comments
Stornoway Port Authority has applied to Marine Scotland for a Marine Construction Licence and a Dredging and Sea Disposal Licence for the Newton Marina project. Members of the public can make representations about the applications to Marine Scotland. The deadline for comments is Friday 25th January 2019.
The licence applications and supporting documents (including the Environmental Impact Assessment Report) are available to download below.
Details of how to make representations about the application are set out within the public consultation notice, which is available below. The deadline for comments is Friday 25th January 2019.
Hard copies of the documentation area available for viewing free of charge at: Stornoway Library, 15 Cromwell Street, Stornoway HS1 2DA Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, plus late opening to 7pm on Thursdays and Stornoway Port Authority, Amity House, Esplanade Quay, Stornoway HS1 2XS Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm. Both locations will be closed on public holidays.
Copies of the EIA report may also be obtained from Stornoway Port Authority (tel. 0181 702 688) at a charge of £250 for hard copy and £5 on CD (including postage and packaging). Copies of a short non-technical summary are available from Stornoway Port Authority free of charge.
- Newton Marina Applications for Marine Licences public consultation notice
- Newton Marina Construction Licence application
- Newton Marina Dredge and Disposal Licence application
- Newton Marina EIA Report Non Technical Summary
- Newton Marina EIA Report Volume 1
- Newton Marina EIA Report Volume 2
- Newton Marine EIA Report Volume 3
- Newton Marina Pre-Application Consultation Report & Appendices
- Response to Marine Scotland queries 14-12-18