- SPA News
- No comments
Details of how to make representations about the application are set out within the public consultation notice, which is available below. The deadline for comments is Friday 26th July 2019.
Hard copies of the documentation are available for viewing at free of charge at: Stornoway Library, 15 Cromwell Street, Stornoway HS1 2DA Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 5pm, plus late opening to 7pm on Thursdays.
Copies of the EIA report may also be obtained from Stornoway Port Authority (tel. 0181 702 688) at a charge of £250 for hard copy and £5 on CD (including postage and packaging). Copies of a short non-technical summary are available from free of charge.
- SY DWP Public Notice 20-06-19
- 670525 DWP Master Construction Application
- 670525 DWP Master Dredge and Disposal Application
- SPA covering letter to Marine Scotland 08-03-19
- 670525 DWP Volume 1
- 670525 DWP Volume 2
- 670525 DWP Volume 3 – Technical Appendices
- 17-0769a – Stornoway Deep Water Berth – Interpretative Report
- Marine Borehole Location Plan
- 670525 Confirmation from RPS to WS re Dredge Depths
- 670525 DWP Best Practicable Environmental Option
- 670525 DWP Pre-Application Consultation Report & Appendices